1. The Ponizei!
Founded in 2017, the department of the Ponizei is here to be sure that order, respect and discipline are the values of everyone at PFS (in the RP domain only!). We believe in the ethics of our officers to assert their powers and in their qualities of discernment so that it remains fun for everyone. The Ponizei's staff should be easy to recognize by wearing either the group tag, either an uniform that is easy to recognize as a part of the staff!.
Ponizei From Space is the staff group that every avatar pretending enforcing the law must be a member of it. We have different roles:
- Ponizei Officer: is a warranted law employee of the ponizei force. he's charged with the apprehension of suspects and the prevention, detection, and reporting of crime, protection and assistance of the public, and the maintenance of public order. Police officers may be sworn to an oath, and have the power to arrest people and detain them for a limited time, they can also apply specific punishments to the detected crime. Although many police officers wear a corresponding uniform, some police officers are plain-clothed in order to pass themselves off as members of the public. But in any case they must be easy to be recognized. They report to the Deputy of Ponizei.
- Deputy of Ponizei: is first and foremost a ponizei officer. Also in charge of the recruitment of new ponizei officers and their training, takes care of arbitrating possible disputes and complaints such as bad treatment, injustice. Guarantor of everyone's safety, they organize the fight against organized gangs in order to reduce them to nothing and do what is necessary to avoid any anarchic drift. They report to the Chief of Ponizei.
- Chief of Ponizei: is first and foremost a ponizei officer and deputy. As the highest rank, they are in charge of establishing the rules, recruiting and training the ponizei deputy as well as taking into account all requests for changes in functions, rules and facilities.
3. Code of conduct
- article 1: Law enforcement officials shall, when in character, fulfil the duty imposed upon them by law, by serving the PFS community and by protecting all ponies, pets or persons against illegal acts, consistent with the high degree of responsibility required by their profession.
- article 2: In the performance of their duty, law enforcement officials shall respect and protect the right to safeword and maintain and uphold the rights to different points of view.
- article 3: Law enforcement officials are encouraged to use force, punishment or restraint as soon it is necessary and to the extent required for the performance of their duty.
- article 4: Matters of a confidential nature in the possession of law enforcement officials can be modified, amplified and published as long it doesn't break the integrity of the person.
- article 5: Law enforcement official may inflict any act of punishment, torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment as long the article 2 is not broken. May any law enforcement official invoke superior orders or exceptional circumstances such as a rising gang or a risk of anarchy, a threat to the sim security, internal instability or any other public emergency that is justified.
- article 6: Law enforcement officials shall ensure the full protection of the health of persons in their custody and, in particular, shall take immediate action to secure medical attention whenever required.
- article 7: Law enforcement officials shall not commit any act of corruption. They shall also rigorously oppose and combat all such acts. Otherwise they will be judged and punished.
- article 8: Law enforcement officials shall respect the law and the present Code. They shall also, to the best of their capability, prevent and rigorously oppose any violations of them. Law enforcement officials who have reason to believe that a violation of the present Code has occurred or is about to occur shall report the matter to their superior authorities and, where necessary, to other appropriate authorities or organs vested with reviewing or remedial power.
4. The law
non-exhaustive list of crimes:
- Public intoxication
- Roof walking
- pony/pet alone on furniture like sofa, chair, bed... exclude all cushions
- cart thief
- bad behavior
- disturbance of public order
5. The facilities
5.1 The office
You will find there a reception room to welcome the public, an interogation room to help the criminals to confess crimes and a room to rest for the hard working ponizei officers.
5.2 The inner courtyard
The inside courtyart gathers many activities to punish any type of crimes, from spanking to zapping make your choice!
5.3 The cells
Like any police headquarters, the Ponizei has some cells to punish criminals. Those cells have spaciel features like:
- Anti-AFK, because we don't want AFK zombies
- Anti-cheat, to avoid escapees cheating out of RLV, cheaters will be reported in the PFS main group to get arrested again and punished in a harder way!.
- Auto-unleash, for all [PFS] Collar user with engine version >= 7.27 (release coming soon!)
- Multi-criminals, you can lock more than one person, in that case the timelock is running as long there is one person present, and the anti-AFK is spreaded on the present one.
5.4 The scaffold
The scaffold is here to hang the naughty criminals in the view of all, for now only RR compatible anchors up and down, more comming soon...